Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Elizabeth Taylor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Elizabeth Taylor

    Has passed on.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elizabeth Taylor

    I thought you were gonna say she'd gone tits up...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elizabeth Taylor

    Too droopy.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elizabeth Taylor

    Would that make 'em to the side?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elizabeth Taylor

    Choked on a chicken bone?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elizabeth Taylor

    I was wondering when someone was gonna say that. All joking aside though, Her "stardom" did get John Warner elected to the U.S. Senate back in the day. Who here remembers seeing her and Richard Burton in the movie "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe"? I think it was probably her best performance. She ruled Burton in that film just as she ruled him in real life.

    SNL also did a parody of her "infamous" choking on a chicken bone incident at Fraley's Coach House, now the home of Crystal Communications and Lonesome Pine was the hospital she was rushed to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •